Flat Blank Panels offer an economical alternative for applications that do not require the added strength offered by a formed flange.
Light duty or permanent installations. Custom panels, patch bays or to fill empty spaces in a rack
- Economically priced.
- Completely flat / no formed edges.
- Made from 16 ga. CRS.
- Standard rack width (19").
- Sizes to fit up to nine spaces.
- Professional black powder coat finish.
Formed Blank Rack Panels are available in nine sizes to fit one to nine rack spaces. They feature a 0.50" flange for
additional strength and are available in your choice of steel or aluminum.
- Available in two styles: 16 ga. aluminum black powder coat finish, or 16 ga. CRS with black powder coat finish.
- Powder coat resists scratches (very roadworthy).
- Nine sizes to fit one to nine rack spaces.
- 1/2" flange on top and bottom for extra strength.